Monday, July 11, 2005

Some "Tops"

GUEST POSTS RESUME TOMORROW


Top ego boost this weekend...
I was sitting at the end of my driveway waiting to pull out.
Some of you may know there is a stoplight in front of my house.
The cars going across had to stop, and there was a young man in the drivers seat. He looked at me. Then he looked away. Then he looked back, tipped his sunglasses down, and kept looking as he slowly crept past my driveway.
I was treated to a brilliant, saucy smile.


Top (recent) keyword searches that brought people here:

Kick the dumb bitch husband out
Ummm...okay...that's weird.

Purple bear and the brain
Does that sound like a kid's show to anyone else?

Array
Array. Hmm. I don't get it.


Top silly questions asked by our customers:

"Would you say that top is pinkish-beige or beige-y pink?"

"Does that jacket have padded shoulders?" *I have to add that in the listings of the items, it clearly stated that the jacket had padded shoulders.

"You have that top listed with a 40" bust. My bust is 38". Will it fit me?"

And then there was the lady who returned a purse because we had it listed as 'eggplant' (which it IS) and she sent it back because she says it is burgundy.

Oh for crap's sake.


So, how was your weekend?

No comments: