Thursday, May 19, 2005

Like the man sang...

"I need a lover who won't drive me crazy..."
or perhaps
"I stiiiiiiiill haven't found what I'm looking fooooooooor..."


Did I ever tell you about the time that a guy took me to dinner at Harry Bear's American Grill...

...and paid with a 'Two-For-One' coupon?


My son came home this week from school with a first place BLUE RIBBON...

...for "Biggest Flirt".

I wonder where he gets that?


Has the end of school snuck up on anyone else?
Gah.
My kids' last day of school is MONDAY.

I'm not prepared.


in case you were wondering...

Dear Hot New Guy,

Thank you so much for the lovely email, and the thought! I have enjoyed the time spent getting to know each other...
However.
As I pride myself on being honest, I feel compelled to tell you that all the talk of other women every time we spoke made me somewhat uncomfortable. I'm not the jealous type~~I just don't want to feel as though I have to compete for my share of attention. At present, I don't feel up to the challenge. I'm lazy that way.
I'm sure you won't be too disappointed, as there appear to be (according to you) many women who appreciate your charms!
Sadly, I'm just not one of them.

Helpful Hint For The Future: Most ladies~~at least of my acquaintance~~would rather be told how pretty they are instead of how gorgeous all the women who hit on you are.
I'm just sayin'.

Sincerely,
Me



So there. pppppphhhhhhhhhhttt. :)


I have so much blog reading to catch up on! Something about being on the computer at work all day makes me shudder a little when I look at my computer at home.
But I want to see what's up with everyone...

No comments: