Thursday, May 12, 2005

I'm the original HOLLABACK GIRL...

...by which I mean that if you holla at me, Ima holla back atcha dumb ass.

So. Yesterday morning.
Most of you know how I feel about the idiots who run the school bus when it is stopped (lights flashing, stop sign out) in front of my house.
As I was outside getting my son on that bus yesterday, the cars behind the bus were stopped, as they should be.
The cars coming from the opposite direction, however...well, that's another story. As a car flew by, I noticed that their windows were down, so quite naturally I yelled "WAY TO GO, MORON!" and barely restrained myself from giving them the obscene finger gesture. Only because of the kids on the bus, you know.

ANYWAY.

The guy first in line behind the bus apparently took this to mean he was free to go as well.
Again, quite naturally, I yelled "STOP!" and pointed my (index) finger at him.
He rolled down his passenger window...

...and proceded to make a total ass of himself.
HE: "YOU DON'T EVER TELL THOSE PEOPLE TO GO AND THEN TELL ME TO STOP!"
ME: "Um...what are you talking about? I didn't tell anyone to go."
HE: "DON'T YOU EVER TELL THOSE PEOPLE TO GO AND THEN TELL ME TO STOP! YOU CAN'T TELL THOSE PEOPLE TO GO AND THEN TELL ME TO STOP!"
ME: "Yeah, I didn't tell ANYone to go on. I said WAY TO GO MORON. Stupid."

He rolled up the window...then rolled it back down.

HE: "DON'T YOU TELL PEOPLE TO GO ON! I'M REPORTING YOU TO THE SCHOOL BOARD! YOU CAN'T DO THAT!"
ME: (at this point I'm totally pissed and walk into the street and up to the side of his truck) "If you'll shut up for two seconds and listen, what I said was MORON, not go on. If you can't hear, that's your problem. I said MORON, moron. And you can report me to whomever you like. Moron."
HE: "GIVE ME YOUR NAME! I'M TURNING YOU IN TO THE SCHOOL BOARD" *window up....then window back down* "YOU SHOULDN'T BE YELLING AT PEOPLE ANYWAY, THAT'S HER JOB!" (pointing to the lady who assists on the bus) "YOU DON'T BE TELLING PEOPLE TO GO ON! YOU CAN'T DO THAT!"

At this point it's quite obvious that the guy isn't playing with a full deck, or else he's just exceptionally stupid.
I laughed in his face, said "For the last time, I said MORON, moron." and waved a hand to dismiss him and walked back into my driveway.

*window up......window down* More screaming of "GIVE ME YOUR NAME! I'M CALLING THE SCHOOL BOARD!" followed me.

I just laughed some more, because that really seemed to infuriate him. *giggle*

People should just know not to mess with me before I've had my morning allotment of coffee.

No comments: