Tuesday, May 03, 2005

How did I know it was Monday? Let me count the ways...

I didn't even feel like touching the computer yesterday. *waits for chorus of horrified gasps*
To be frank (you can be earnest), I don't much feel like it today either. Bleh.
Monday sucked ass.
My heater stopped blowing sometime in the early hours, and hasn't worked since. It's freezing in here.
I stepped in a puddle and soaked my shoe, sock, and pant leg...right before I left for an interview.
On the way to the interview, the vehicle that I am currently borrowing since my transmission went out, died.
(thank goodness I got it re-started...eventually)
I had a migraine.
My anxiety level was up up up.
I did NOT get the job I had hoped for...they hired someone a little (15 years or so) older than me, with more experience.

whinebitchmoangroan

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go finish sulking. It could take awhile.

No comments: