Wednesday, April 20, 2005

What a feelin'...

I would like to offer a huge and public THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! to everyone for the most excellent birthday wishes.
And a special THANK YOU!!! to Michele for sending many of you this way. I do hope you'll come back~~I love company.

Oh, and did I mention that the THANK YOU includes all the cake you can eat? :)



Award for Best Birthday Present...
...goes to my Mommy.

A delicious meal of meatloaf (shut up, I love it!) with all the fixins, strawberry shortcake for dessert, a new book, gift certificate for MORE books (YAY!), and a big bag o' homemade chocolate chip cookies, all for MEMEMEMEMEMEME.
Did I mention that my mom makes the best chocochip cookies in the world? I'm sure yours are delicious...but these are extra-special. YUM.

Guess what I had for breakfast today, along with a nice cold glass of milk for dunking?


P.S. Three job interviews for tomorrow...so far.
Go Me.

No comments: