Monday, April 11, 2005

I'd like to thank the Academy...

...and all the little people I had to step on to get here. ;)
You dream of this day...wondering if it will ever arrive.
And when it does, you're totally caught out unprepared.
My first-ever blog award.
And if you happen to think I'm undeserving, then I cordially invite you to bite me.
:)

Actually, I'd like to thank The Incurable Insomniac for
this fabulous honor! Steph's place is wonderful, and I love spending time there.

Thank you again, Steph, for thinking of me! I'm so flattered that I'm blushing.




in other news...
I'm having a particularly trying day. It got off on the wrong foot at 8am...
Due to liberal use of profanity and violence (giving it a PG-17 rating), I decided to post it here. My daughter nearly got run over this morning.

I must also offer a public apology and beg forgiveness to anyone who has the misfortune to come into contact with me today, because THAT situation has enraged me beyond belief. I'm still burnt about it.

Now I've got to continue my job search...boo.
Anyone need any help with anything? (anything you can PAY me for, that is)

No comments: