Thursday, April 07, 2005

Decisions, decisions...

I am on the horns of a small dilemma.
Today, tomorrow, and Saturday we are having a huge yard sale. Cleaning out the crap, and getting people to give us money for it. Aaaah, yes...

Anyway, my time here will be extremely limited the next couple of days...so I have to ask myself: Do I want to spend my (ever so limited) time reading your blogs or would I rather spend it here, writing something simply smashing?

If you say "You're going to write something smashing? Yeah, that'd be a nice change" then I will most probably attack you with fresh fruit. Yes, I will come at you with this banana.
(Monty Python fans, you'll know what I mean)
:)
Anyway.
I think I've wasted enough time with this...and I've decided.
It's much more fun to read what you have to say.
So I'm off...and please forgive me if I lurk rather than comment. I'm speed reading today. :)
And if you're in my area the next 2 days, c'mon by! I'll make you a great deal on some crap.

No comments: