Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Those were the days my friend, we thought they'd never end...

but first...
Thank you everyone for the lovely comments on yesterday's post. :) Quite brightened my day, that did.


Remember...

...when schools did not require metal detectors, or even security guards?
...when Kindergarteners did not bring crack to school?
...when Judges did not find it necessary to use 'penis-pumps' under their robes whilst hearing cases? (or at least didn't get caught)

Yeah, that was cool.


Remember...
The TV show "CHiPs"? (California Highway Patrol)
Here in Okieland, I guess it would have to be called "OoHPs".


from the Obits...
Cafe Carlyle is in mourning, as are many of us who appreciated the talents of Bobby Short. Sing us out, Bobby.


'Tis the season...
...to find shelter! fa la la la laaaa la la la la

Tornadoes found their way home to Okieland last night.
Oh Joy.
I guess I'd better move the chair, ottoman, and CD case off the cellar door...which is set into my bedroom floor.

No comments: