Sunday, March 06, 2005

Jumping on the bandwagon...or falling off the turnip truck

I never realized QUITE how mundane and ordinary my life was until I tried to think of TEN WHOLE unusual things about it.
Ah well.

10 Things I've Done That You Probably Haven't
(unless your life is as ridiculous as mine is)

1. I have hung upside down from a rope, suspended in midair by a helicopter

2. I have been on the National News

3. I have given birth via the normal route AND C-Section within 56 minutes of each other

4. I have engaged in conversation with Tone Loc

5. I have been sweated on by Russell Crowe (it sounds more exciting than it was)

6. I have had a straw wrapper blown at me off the end of a straw by country singer (has-been) Doug Stone

7. I have exchanged angry words with one of the Dixie Chicks

8. I began an acquaintanceship with Greg Mullavey (Tom Hartman of Mary Hartman, Mary Hartman), and he took me backstage after watching him perform King Lear

9. I have walked in on someone I didn't know shortly after they attempted suicide.

10. I have been serenaded by oboe with "The Girl From Ipanema"
Post a Comment