Monday, February 28, 2005

For Entertainment Purposes Only

Here's just a sampling of what I received today in my personals mailbox.
Please guys, I'm beggin' you...tell me there's something better still available out there!

Im a 38yr old dad of two im widow loking for a woman who is openminded and likes a good chalange im not perfect by far i do my best to do whats right for my kids and me and the dateing thing has been hell i was married for 17yrs im a pro husban i like the simple things in life dont get me wrong i like to go out and have fun just like everybody elese but its not a have to thing i family time and grown up time to if your in to head games or your a player im not the one because players can be played too and id drethered not do that because games of the heart should be taken serious


WTF?!
Post a Comment