Monday, November 19, 2007

Thoughts From Sonic

Strange, what floats through your mind while waiting for a Route 44 iced tea and cheddr peppers from the Crackhouse.


I bet Princes William and Harry are happy--and relieved--that they don't look much like their dad.


I think the whole "Goth" thing is just an excuse for boys to wear makeup.


I've never, ever seen a male carhop at Sonic.


When I was a waitress, there may (allegedly!) have been a time or two or so when I may (allegedly!) have been rude to a stupid asshole customer.
The asshole customer may (allegedly!) have said something like, "I'll have your job!"
It may (allegedly!) have taken all my willpower not to reply, "Why the hell would you want it? It sucks. You'd have to deal with people like you."


People are the biggest hazard to the human race.


Whenever I hear (or say) the phrase "Hump-day", I have a mental picture of people walking around rubbing up on each other all day.


Sometimes I tell people that I have a tattoo on my lower belly that says, "Abandon all hope ye who enter here" and a little down-pointing arrow.


I don't really have any tattoos.


That is all.
Have a day.
Go to the Crackhouse.

No comments: