Sunday, July 29, 2007

AAAAAAND...we're clear!

WOW! I was worried for a little bit that I wasn't going to make it...but here we are.

BIG HUGS AND KISSES AND THANKS to all my wonderfully generous sponsors, who helped make this possible--and helped make some lives a little better, too.
Check 'em out over there on the sidebar; they're the heroes of the story.

BIG HUGS AND KISSES AND THANKS to all my wonderful friends who carried me through, helped keep me awake, and reminded me-more than once-that I needed to post.
You ROCK HARD.

BIG HUGS AND KISSES AND THANKS to all the DJs at Empire Radio for providing 39 hours of live entertainment to help keep the 'thonners on their toes and dancin' the night away.
Excellent work, you guys.

BIG HUGS AND KISSES AND THANKS to United Cerebral Palsy, to whom you sponsors shall be sending your hard earned $$. Every dollar counts. EVERY.DOLLAR. (OH and PS don't forget that it is NOT TOO LATE to Sponsor Me!)

BIG HUGS AND KISSES AND THANKS to all my friends, both online and in person, who offered me (and other Blogathonners) plenty of support and encouragement, who stayed up late even if they were not participating in the 'thon.

YOU make good things possible. Thank you.

I love you.
Pass it on.

No comments: