Sunday, December 31, 2006

Out with the old, in with the NEW YEAR.

but first...
Sadly, there will be no Monty Does Mojo tonight.
Yeah, I can see the disappointment all over your little faces.

I will be busy drinking margaritas and white russians, vanilla rum and coke, and most likely making a fool of myself.

Damn shame I won't be near a computer, because that would be the perfect blogging time.

Monty Does Mojo will return at its regularly scheduled time next Sunday.


HAPPY NEW YEAR!


As I am a foin Irish lass, I offer an Irish New Year's toast--so raise your glasses high:

"May we be alive at this time next year.
In the New Year, may your right hand always be stretched out in friendship but never in want.
May your glass be ever full.
May the roof over your head be always strong.
And may you be in heaven half an hour before the devil knows you’re dead.

If you’re enough lucky to be Irish...
You’re lucky enough!

(and finally) Here's to you and here's to me
I pray good friends we'll always be
But if by chance we disagree...
TO HELL WITH YOU! And here's to me!
Slàinte!"
Post a Comment