Saturday, July 29, 2006

HEY YOU! Yeah, LURKY LURKERSON

There is still mucho time to SPONSOR ME.

Just a reminder as to why I'm here...THIS GUY.

josh2year

Yeah.
And UNITED CEREBRAL PALSY.
Your donations will help with wheelchairs, specialized equipment, communication boards (which are SO IMPORTANT, so that those who are unable to speak can COMMUNICATE their needs!!!!!!), and so much more.

Please Donate, if you haven't already.
And if you have another charity in mind, something near and dear to you, go to THE BLOGATHON SITE and check out the list of bloggers and their charities.

Thank you very, very much.



And everybody PLEASE QUIT TALKING ABOUT PIZZA or else I'm going to have to break down and order some.
And they already know my voice at Mazzio's.


I haven't heard from my monitor since that ONE time early this morning. I hope he's okay. :)

No comments: