Saturday, April 08, 2006

Well SHUCK MY DRAWERS & CALL ME NEKKID!

I JUST GOT A BIRTHDAY PRESENT IN THE MAIL!!!!

I'm not sure if the person responsible is comfortable with me pointing fingers in their direction...
so until I know for certain I will simply say

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU EVER SO!

Be assured that I jumped up and down, clapping my hands like a little girl, squealing (yes, actually squealing) with glee the whole time.

Then I pirouetted throughout the house in delight, hugging my presents close.

Then I looked at my presents again and thought how thankful I am to know you~and not just for gifts. :)
And then I thought how wonderful you are.
And then I had a happy tear or two for your kindess, thoughtfulness, and sweetness.

You're far too good to me.

If you were here I would hug you and smooch you and dance around the front yard with you.

Thank you. :)

No comments: