Sunday, March 12, 2006

Picture This. A renewal.

**CLICKIT. TENANT. THANK YOU.


Remember once upon a time, that Image Game I used to play?

Well, my dearest, sweetest MommaK recently reminded me of it.
I have completely let it fall by the wayside.

What good is a game if you don't play it?
None.
To review: Part One, Part Two, Part Three, and Part Four.


The Rules:

1. Choose a search engine (I chose Google), click "IMAGES"
2. Pick 5 random Blogfriends.
3. Think of a word or phrase that you feel best describes each friend
4. Do an IMAGE SEARCH of that word or phrase
5. Pick the image that makes you say "AHA! THAT IS IT!"

Easy, no? Cake and pie. (piece of, easy as)
Click the word to see the image.

Today on the hot seat we've got
1. STEPH: I chose VIRTUOSO
2. LU: she's simply ENCHANTING
3. FTS: So ORIGINATIVE
4. MIKEY: He's definitely CHARMING
5. JULES: The word ALLURE springs to mind.

**DISCLAIMER: all images are meant in the most flattering and best possible sense, and not meant to be offensive in any way. You may not think the word and image go together...but I do.


If you decide to play along, please leave me a comment and I'll obey the Bloggintology commandment to spread the link love.


Who else is playing today?
MommaK
Leanne
Lucinda

No comments: