Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Honk If You Love Blogging

On my way to work this morning I saw one of those "_____ do it with _____" bumper stickers.
You know, "Teachers Do It With Class", "Beauticians Do It With Style", "Scientists Do It On The Periodic Table".

So I was trying to think of some for us. Us being bloggers, I mean.
I didn't do a very good job.

I thought "BLOGGERS DO IT ONLINE"...but that made us sound like a bunch of cyber-pervs.

Then I thought "BLOGGERS DO IT WITH SKINS"...but that reminded me of that guy in Silence of the Lambs saying "It puts the lotion on its skin", which is sort of creepy.

So I thought "BLOGGERS DO IT ON THE KEYBOARD"...but that sounded sort of dumb and really uncomfortable.

When I came up with "BLOGGERS DO IT AND THEN...BLOG ABOUT IT", I gave up.

What do YOU think our bumper sticker should say?


**UPDATE: Frankie's comment gave me and idea...

"BLOGGERS DO IT ON A ROLL"

Okay, so it isn't much better than my others...

No comments: