Sunday, October 23, 2005

The Burning Question Game

But first...

I stole this from Ang at Ficken Chingers...




My blog is worth $109,520.76.
How much is your blog worth?





And here I thought it was only worth my two cents. :)


and now...

The Burning Question

**UPDATE** The answers to your questions will be posted on Tuesday.

(I should add that this idea is blatantly stolen from the likes of Michele, MommaK, Megan, and a whole host of others that I've forgotten right now. Please forgive me if I didn't credit you~I don't have the memory or breasts of a 25 year old anymore.)

Okay, so the breast thing doesn't really have anything to do with anything.
I was just sayin'.

Many people know me so very well~almost as well as I know myself (although perhaps not quite as...intimately).

But maybe there's something you've been dying to know but were afraid to ask(presuming you have the least bit of curiosity about la Monty at all)...

This is your golden opportunity. If you've ever wondered, now is the time to find out.
My life is an open book~~although somewhat tattered and dog-eared.

So tell me, what is your Burning Question for me?

No comments: