Sunday, February 25, 2007

One thing...

...well, two. Two things. Okay, three.
Four. Four things.


Thing one...

WHO SENT ME MY MOST FAVORITEST VIDEO EVER and did NOT GIVE A NAME??
Please tell me so that I may tongue kiss you properly.
With relish.
And THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!! :)
xoxoxo

**I have the glimmer of an idea as to who the sender is...but I don't want to say in case I'm wrong (shah, like THAT ever happens)(except that one time).

A couple of my favorite quotes from the wonderful movie I've just received:

"He went out with a bang, not a whimper."

"I think the guy in the hat did something terrible."

"It doesn't always happen the first time."
"That's not what they told us in high school!"



Thing Two...
I got my MIXMANIA CD!
While it's a bit heavier (metal-wise) than I normally prefer, I have to say that I AM DIGGIN' IT! It's FABULOUS, and I guess I need a little shake-up now and then to get out of my typical music rut.

I'm pretty sure I know who mixed it, but I'll wait until Three of the Three to post for certain.
THANK YOU, my fine Mixologist! EXCELLENT work-I love it!!


Thing Three...
My computer? Bizarrely, it is working now. After three days of nothingness it is working-for the moment, at least.
Thank you all very much for your help and suggestions--I'm positive that's the only reason it's working now is because of all you computer geeks (and you know I mean that in a fine complimentary fashion)(because geeks are hot).


Thing Four...
Speaking of anonymous offerings, my benefactor who sent the outrageously generous gift card at Christmas has yet to step forward and claim the credit, even privately.
Can I offer another round of thanks?? Because it's important to me to give credit where it is due, if only to show you how important you are to me and how much I appreciate you.

I must confess I tried to read the postmark on the envelope--unfortunately it was stamped with so little ink I could only read the very tops of the letters. The first letter is B, or D, or possibly even P.
That's about all I could figure out.


Thing Five...
See, I lied. Not four things, FIVE things.
SUCKER.
Too late, you're already here now.

MONTY DOES MOJO-COLOR MY WORLD!
Screw the Oscars. Who really wants to watch a bunch of overprivileged assclowns receive awards--some of whom REALLY don't deserve shit on a stick?

Come and LISTEN HERE instead.

Tune in TONIGHT (Sunday) at 8pm CENTRAL.

PLUS:
American Idol Update!
Survivor Update!
Horoscopes!
Funny things from CSI:NY!

(**this show was originally scheduled for LAST Sunday, but I'm incompetent and didn't get it uploaded in time. So the updates are slightly...out of date)
Post a Comment