Saturday, January 06, 2007

What's the fascination with shithouses?

Random quote: "...no animal could ever be so cruel as a man, so artfully, so artistically cruel."


Many thanks (again) for (most of) the points of view and information--and again my apologies to anyone who thought I was being flippant. I was sincerely curious.


When a woman has a nice, curvy figure--why is she said to be "built like a brick shithouse"?
What does that even mean?
And why is it thought to be flattering?
Have you ever even seen a brick shithouse?


And just how crazy is a shithouse rat, anyways?


How can I feel disgruntled if I don't know what being gruntled feels like in the first place?


Is all I'm wondering.


SUNDAY. 8PM Central Time.
MONTY DOES MOJO: WE'RE HAVING A BLOCK PARTY!
Don't forget to COME CHAT with us. As usual, we'll discuss sex, drugs, and rock & roll. Perhaps there will be bacon. There will definitely be cookies. Yum.



That is all.
Have a day.
Post a Comment